Why choose you?
- I take a limited number of weddings commissions each year to ensure you are well taken care of throughout the whole process, from our initial consultation to the delivery of your images and the wedding album
- every photograph I take at your wedding is crafted with an eye for detail and consideration for emotion, storytelling, light and composition
- I'm easygoing and fun to be around
- an unobtrusive approach and unassuming personality allow me to blend in on the day, and more often than not your guests will not notice they are being photographed
- every single one of your images is individually processed and edited to create a consistent collection you receive
- I have over 6 years of experience and photographed more than 180 weddings in all conditions. Bright wedding, hot wedding, dark venue wedding, winter wedding, city wedding, country wedding, rainy wedding, small wedding, elopement - you name it!
- we will work together to figure out what is important to you, and then you can just relax, have fun and enjoy the celebration whilst I create a collection of images in my signature emotive, natural, elegant documentary style
- I know how to recover a wilted bouquet; I will have a needle and thread in case your dress is torn, paracetamol in case you have a headache, and a plaster if you have a blister :)
Do you travel?
Yes! I photograph weddings all over Ireland, UK and Europe. I even travelled as far as the USA to create memories for these two lovely people.
When do we receive our images?
Usually within 2 weeks. In any case, no later than 4 weeks from the event. Album production takes 5 weeks.
Can we do what we want with the photos?
You will be granted a licence for personal use, which means you can do whatever you wish with your photos apart from selling them or altering their appearance and editing (for example - no application of filters on Instagram)
How many photos will we receive?
The number of images you receive depends on how long I photograph on the day and other factors like the weather, number of quests, flow of the wedding etc. On average you can expect to receive the following:
- 300/400 photographs from 6 or 7 hours of coverage
- 500/600 from 9 hours
- 600/700 from unlimited all day coverage
What does "edited images" mean?
Editing the digital images enhances the overall quality of the collection of photographs you receive. I always edit each photograph individually and spend hours on your collection making colour correction adjustments, removing distracting elements to shift the focus on what really matters, 'cleaning up' the streets from rubbish and making your skin look great. You can read more and see some examples of 'before' and 'after' HERE.
Are you insured?
Yes. I have full public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Can we meet before our wedding day?
Majority of my couples book me without an in-person meeting. I'm more than happy to talk with you over Skype video meeting or chat over the phone. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to come visit me in my home studio!
What gear do you use?
I shoot with Canon 5D Mark III and a selection of prime lenses for different situations throughout the day. I also have back up equipment in case something fails.
What are your prices and packages?
I have a variety of different collections. I would love to hear about your wedding plans and what is important to you in terms of photography. Please, feel free to Contact Me and tell a little about yourself. If I'm available on your date we can arrange an informal consultation and discuss which package suits exactly what your wedding requires.
We don't really like having our photos taken, but we still want our wedding day well documented. Can you help?
Absolutely. I don't think I ever photographed someone who is 100% confident in front of the camera. I offer gentle direction and guidance which allow me to capture genuine emotions and unforced, natural facial expressions. You can read about my approach in more detail HERE.
What albums do you offer?
I offer two styles of albums. An heirloom album with real printed photographs, and fine art wedding book. These albums are the best that are available to professional photographers only. Both albums are handcrafted with great attention to detail and finished in a variety of high-quality materials. They will make a wonderful heirloom and will preserve your photographs beautifully. You are more than welcome to come to the studio to see the samples.
Great! How do we book?
The first step is to e-mail me with your wedding date and a description of your plans. After we select the right package for you, I will send you a contract to sign, together with instructions on how to pay the deposit to secure your date. Everything is done online and it's a very easy process. I don't hold any dates for weddings or portrait shoots without a completed contract and deposit. I look forward to hearing from you!