Am I The Right Photographer For You?
- Stress-free, relaxing and memorable experience of being photographed and not feeling awkward in front of the camera
- Spending time with your guests instead of being absent with the photographer for ages
- Looking the best version of yourself and seeing your personality come through in flattering photos
- Your guests feeling at ease and not like they are being followed by a paparazzi
- Experienced professional photographer who will help you keep everything on track on the day and advise you on how to best prepare to make your wedding as relaxed & enjoyable as possible
- Beautiful photographs with soft use of colour & light which capture the story of your wedding day and all those unguarded special moments as well as your love for each other
Sounds like what you are looking for?
Are you are planning a wedding in Ireland, London, or another amazing destination which is relaxed yet refined, romantic and all about family and friends, full of laughter with a few happy tears in the mix of emotions?
Prices start at €2299 for half day coverage, and include a wedding album, pre-wedding consultation, edited high-resolution digital images, online gallery/cloud storage and a mobile app with your wedding photographs
“Without a doubt, your photography was the best investment of the entire wedding - being able to look at the photos and instantly be taken back to the memories of the day is priceless” ~ Sarah & Dan”
From getting ready in the morning, to seeing each other at the ceremony and through reception and evening party, your wedding photographs will remind you of the commitment you made and the celebration you had with your family and friends. At your wedding I will work quietly to create a collection of elegant storytelling images with a warm colour palette. I will capture the mood of the day and real emotional moments. Life only goes forward, and when these moments are gone, they are gone. As an observer and storyteller, I decide 'well, actually this moment stays' and I capture it in a photograph. It may not be that significant, but it also may be that one photograph which stays with you through the years, through the good and the bad, reminding you of love and life lived.
My style is a combination of documentary wedding photography, natural unposed portraiture and editorial approach to details and design. I'm an observer by nature and get complimented a lot on how well my pictures capture the atmosphere of the wedding day and how relaxed and unaware of the camera people look. I try to catch people when they are oblivious to my camera to get the intensity of whatever it is they are doing - telling a joke, giving a speech, saying a thousand words with just a look. I'm interested in capturing the moment with animation and spirit.
You will have an experience that is stress free and results in beautiful emotive photographs with a light and fresh feel. I approach each wedding as if I’m photographing it for my friends and every experience is very personal and unique. I put my heart into what I do as your photographer, and you will see it in your beautiful and meaningful wedding photographs displayed in the wedding album.
“You really captured the whole day for us in a beautiful natural way. It is also so lovely to see all the photos you took of our guests. We really appreciate how easy you were to work with on the day & we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends!”
Ellen & Michael, Clonabreany House. Co.Meath
Why choose me?
- I take a limited number of wedding commissions each year to ensure you are well taken care of throughout the whole process, from our initial consultation to the delivery of your images and the wedding album
- every photograph I take at your wedding is crafted with an eye for detail and consideration for emotion, storytelling, light and composition
- I'm easygoing and fun to be around and an unobtrusive approach and unassuming personality allow me to blend in on the day, and more often than not your guests will not notice they are being photographed
- every single one of your images is individually processed and edited to create a consistent collection you receive
- I have over 8 years of experience and photographed more than 260 weddings in all conditions. Bright wedding, hot wedding, dark venue wedding, winter wedding, city wedding, country wedding, rainy wedding, small wedding, elopement - you name it! You are in safe hands.
- we will work together to figure out what is important to you, and then you can just relax, have fun and enjoy the celebration whilst I create a collection of images in my signature emotive, natural, elegant documentary style
- I know how to recover a wilted bouquet; I will have a needle and thread in case your dress is torn, paracetamol in case you have a headache, and a plaster if you have a blister :)
We don't really like having our photos taken, but we still want the wedding day to be well documented. Can you help?
Absolutely. I don't think I ever photographed someone who is 100% confident in front of the camera. Being in front of the camera should be a stress-free, relaxing and memorable experience. I offer gentle direction and guidance which allow me to capture genuine emotions and unforced, natural facial expressions. I also find flattering poses and angles that will make you look like the best version of yourself without feeling self-conscious. You can read about my approach in more detail HERE.
What albums do you offer?
I offer two styles of albums. An heirloom album with real printed photographs, and fine art wedding book. These albums are the best that are available to professional photographers only. Both albums are handcrafted with great attention to detail and finished in a variety of high-quality materials. They will make a wonderful heirloom and will preserve your photographs beautifully. You are more than welcome to come to the studio to see the samples.
Can we meet before our wedding day?
Majority of my couples book me without an in-person meeting. I'm more than happy to talk with you over Skype video meeting or chat over the phone. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to come visit me in my home studio where you can also have a look at the selection of beautiful sample wedding albums.
Can we do what we want with the photos?
You will be granted a licence for personal use, which means you can do whatever you wish with your photos apart from selling them or altering their appearance and editing (for example - no application of filters on Instagram)
When do we receive our images?
Usually within 2 weeks. In any case, no later than 4 weeks from the event. Album production takes 5 weeks.
What are your prices and packages?
I have a variety of different collections. I would love to hear about your wedding plans and what is important to you in terms of photography. Please, feel free to Contact Me and tell a little about yourself. If I'm available on your date we can arrange an informal consultation and discuss which package suits exactly what your wedding requires.
How many photos will we receive?
The number of images you receive depends on how long I photograph on the day and other factors like the weather, number of quests, flow of the wedding etc. On average you can expect to receive 300/400 photographs from 6 or 7 hours of coverage and 600/700 from all day coverage.
Are you insured?
Yes. I have full public liability and professional indemnity insurance.