AM I THE RIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOU?
- You don't want to feel awkward in front of the camera (being photographed should be a stress-free, relaxing and memorable experience!)
- Do you want to spend time with your guests without being absent with the photographer for ages?
- Do you want to look the best version of yourself and for your personality to come through in the photos?
- Do you want your guests to feel at ease and not like they are being followed by a paparazzi?
- Do you want an experienced professional photographer who will help you keep everything on track on the day and advise you on how to best prepare to make your wedding as relaxed as possible?
- Are you are planning a wedding in Ireland, London, or another amazing destination which is relaxed yet refined, romantic and all about family and friends, full of laughter with a few happy tears in the mix of emotions?
If you answered yes to most questions above - welcome to my online home! Relax and grab a coffee, you are in good hands.
"WITHOUT A DOUBT, YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY WAS THE BEST INVESTMENT OF THE ENTIRE WEDDING - BEING ABLE TO LOOK AT THE PHOTOS AND INSTANTLY BE TAKEN BACK TO THE MEMORIES OF THE DAY IS PRICELESS" ~ SARAH & DAN
From getting ready in the morning, to seeing each other at the ceremony and through reception and evening party, your wedding photographs will remind you of the commitment you made and the celebration you had with your family and friends. At your wedding I will work quietly to create a collection of elegant storytelling images with a warm colour palette. I will capture the mood of the day and real emotional moments. Life only goes forward, and when these moments are gone, they are gone. As an observer and storyteller, I decide 'well, actually this moment stays' and I capture it in a photograph. It may not be that significant, but it also may be that one photograph which stays with you through the years, through the good and the bad, reminding you of love and life lived.
My style is a combination of documentary wedding photography, natural unposed portraiture and editorial approach to details and design. I'm an observer by nature and get complimented a lot on how well my pictures capture the atmosphere of the wedding day and how relaxed and unaware of the camera people look. I try to catch people when they are oblivious to my camera to get the intensity of whatever it is they are doing - telling a joke, giving a speech, saying a thousand words with just a look. I'm interested in capturing the moment with animation and spirit.
You will have an experience that is stress free and results in beautiful emotive photographs with a light and fresh feel. I approach each wedding as if I’m photographing it for my friends and every experience is very personal and unique. I put my heart into what I do as your photographer, and you will see it in your beautiful and meaningful wedding photographs displayed in the wedding album.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PHOTOS! WE WENT THROUGH ALL OF THEM LAST NIGHT AND THEY ARE FABULOUS. YOU REALLY CAPTURED THE WHOLE DAY FOR US IN A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL WAY. IT IS ALSO LOVELY TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS YOU TOOK OF OUR GUESTS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE HOW EASY YOU WERE TO WORK WITH ON THE DAY AND WE WILL DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING YOU TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS!"
ELLEN & MICHAEL, CLONABREANY HOUSE, CO.MEATH